Roz Pilling is a fully qualified remedial & therapeutic Massage Therapist and is a registered member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, she is based out of Quernmore, Lancaster. Following a full consultation she provides a combination of Swedish, deep tissue & lymphatic massage alongside passive stretching, neuro-muscular therapy, accupressure and breathworth to induce deep relaxation. She is qualified to work with pregnant women providing they have the go-ahead from their midwives and are over 12 weeks pregnant. Roz is also a practicing Astrologer and is currently training in hypnotherapy and is also available to provide astrology natal chart readings, group talks on astrology, and deep relaxation guided meditations either one to one or as a group.
Graduate Sports Rehabilitator based in Caton, offering sports and deep tissue massage treatments at the clinic or in the comfort of your own home. Find me on facebook @sbmassagetherapy1 or instagram @sbmassagetherapy. Alternatively you can email email@example.com or call me on 07375 488698.
Our Mission Statement:
“Our values are simple. Unique Homecare Services strive to offer excellent and affordable homecare, supporting our clients and their families to achieve maximum independence, we are offering a new model of quality personalised care for the continued enjoyment of a life that remains as full as it possibly can be.”
Our Ethos and Vision is that by working as team with the client and their families we can establish the highest possible personalised care to give the best quality of life and the maximum independence for the people we are caring for.
Our Work Ethos is:
- To enhance and maintain the quality of life to the clients.
- Mutual respect at all times for ALL.
- Non-judgemental approach embracing the diversity of staff, clients and Stakeholders.
- To respect the client’s choices and risk taking to live the life they choose to live.
- To respect the client’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
- To empower the client to be as independent as possible.
- To adhere to the highest possible Health and Safety Standards.
- To welcome feedback to ensure we are continually improving the service we provide.
- To never discriminate against race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age or religion.
- Flexibility in approach and attitude to aid problem solving and aid mutual respect and trust.
Our Vision is:
- “To be a pivotal part of the client’s life to ensure they are empowered to live the life they choose”
- “To approach all the care and support we offer to our clients in an innovative way, so they can live in the place of their choice, ensuring respect, choice and safety and an individual person centred approach is our commitment to them.”
Unique Homecare Services Ltd prides itself on having a client focused service, that ensures the client has the best experience of quality care whilst receiving services in their own home.
Clients will receive a bespoke service that identifies their individual care needs and what is important to their lives. We will also support the family, as we understand our clients can only remain safe and well at home if their family members have peace of mind themselves. The holistic approach is that good support received by everyone involved with the client.