Have you been affected by flooding over the last few years? From the river or a beck, from blocked drains or surface water run-off? A lot of different organizations may be involved in identifying the cause of the problems and finding the solution, including Lancashire Highways, United Utilities and the Environment Agency. Since it was set up in 2016, our local Community Emergency Group has sent in reports about local flooding to our Lead Local Flood Authority (Lancashire). The Lancashire Association of Local Councils is now working with the National Association of Local Councils to increase pressure on central government to tackle the problem more effectively. If you have experience and comments to pass on, please contact Jenny Walmsley on 771299.