B4RN is a professionally designed fibre optic broadband network, registered as a non-profit community benefit society, and run by a dedicated local team with the support of landowners and volunteers. We offer 1,000Mbps FTTH broadband to every property in our coverage areas, costing households only £30 per month.
We offer transparent fees & charges at competitive rates or fixed fees. We will quote in advance of work being undertaken to give you certainty over the cost of work. Work can be undertaken on an hourly basis if you prefer.
We want you to feel comfortable to pick up the phone to us whenever you need, for whatever you want and know you'll get good sound understandable advice. We will work with you in the way that suits you - in person, on the phone or online and will talk to you in clear English with no confusing jargon.
We prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns and file as appropriate with the appropriate regulatory bodies e.g. Companies House, HMRC, Charities Commission etc. We will prepare accounts to agreed timescales but would aim to produce accounts for your approval within 30 days of receiving the complete information requested.
We endeavour to assist you in identifying areas where savings can be made or tax can be minimised and help you to look at areas of your business that can be improved. We will take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand the finances within your business and help you to plan for the future.
We offer the following services
- Management accounts services
- Annual Accounts and statutory accounts preparation
- Business plans and cash flow forecasts
- VAT returns, PAYE, Corporation tax and personal tax
- Filing returns at Companies House
- Hot and Cold Audit File reviews
- Payroll Services
- All aspects of audit provision and audit services
- Financial controller services
- Financial controller advice for smaller business
- Act as registered office
- Accountants reports for solicitors
- Client money reports
- Tax penalty appeals assistance
9 Low Mill