Mason Gillibrand Architects have been in practice since 1986 and work over the North of England, North Wales and the Scottish Borders. We have developed a regional reputation for inspirational design in some of the most sensitive locations, often working on traditional, historic buildings.
We have a particular reputation for the following:-
- Working on old properties, particularly Listed Buildings
- Altering or creating quality private housing
- Distinct and bespoke designs
- High quality housing developments
- Complicated planning applications, particularly involving rural locations, and listed buildings
- Working in sensitive locations and rural landscapes i.e. National Parks
- Integration of renewable energies
We take an holistic approach to all of our design work, starting with the very fundamental aspects of how a site and building are situated within their context and their orientation. We are passionate about the design process and engaging with our clients to fully understand how buildings are used and how they might be improved.
Unlike many practices of our type, we have an in-house Mechanical Services Engineer who can advise on Renewable Energy options for each individual project. This means we can offer an independent view on the suitability of each ‘green’ technology for a particular site or building. For more information on this, click to view the MGA Environmental page.
We are able to help clients achieve their aspirations from conception to completion, from master planning and feasibility to interior detailing.
If you want to discuss your aspirations for a project you will find our details on the Contact tab below.