Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and other celebrations

If you are thinking of holding a street party with your neighbours, or your organisation is planning an  event, you need to know that Lancaster City Council requires at least 8 weeks notice for a street closure.  They have a lot of additional helpful information on their website, including advice on insurance and sources of funding.