Modern square dancing classes start in October with Lune Valley Ocean Wavers at The Centre @ Halton
There are two FREE taster sessions on Mondays 22 and 29 October 7.30pm - 10pm
What do YOU do on Monday nights, watch the TV? Need some exercise, but think a gym boring and Zumba too much?
- Come Square Dancing. It's healthy, low impact exercise, for both the body and mind. It's fun and friendship set to music.
Have your family left home for university, work or have their own family now?
- Then, now is the time to try something different, together. as a couple.
Are you single, over 14, bored, lonely or perhaps just stuck in a rut?
- Come Square Dancing where you will make many new and lasting friendships, learn something new and have a great time every week.
Are you coping with stress or worries that take over your life?
- Come Square Dancing and give your cares a night off. It's therapeutic, as your mind will be so full of the dance moves you can't think of anything else.
Can't Dance? Got two left feet? Got no rhythm? Don't know your left from your Right?
- NO PROBLEM, YOU CAN DANCE!
We will have you Square Dancing on your very first night - no more excuses, come along, try a new experience and enjoy the 2 FREE taster evenings.
Our regular beginner classes start on Monday 5th November 7.30pm.
£4 per evening including refreshments.
LIVE LIVELY & SQUARE DANCE - NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED
For more information ring Sheila 01524 411439 or Carol 01524 811444
Lune Valley Ocean Wavers Square Dance club