Pre School Supervisor
Lune Valley Pre School Centre, Brookhouse, Lancaster
We have a great opportunity for a supervisor to run our small and successful Pre School, which is located within St Paul’s School Brookhouse. With a passion for using the outdoors as well as indoors as a basis for exciting learning, you will have the vision to create a happy learning environment where each child is nurtured as an individual.
You will be responsible for caring for the children and developing good relations with their parents, supervising two staff, building strong links with St Paul’s School, and for carrying out Pre School administration alongside the trustees and our accountant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A fully recognized childcare qualification (minimum level 3 or above)
- Substantial experience of working with children aged 2-4 and an excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- A proven track record of ensuring children receive high quality care, are kept safe, and benefit from stimulating care experiences
- The ability to cope with essential administration and paperwork and keep children’s personal profiles up-to-date
- Experience of managing, supervising, training and appraising staff and the ability to work in a team
- A warm and caring personality and good communication skills
The post is full-time, term-time only, Monday to Friday, until July 2020 initially. Salary: Within Grade 5, currently £9.68-£10.65 an hour. Closing date 2nd April 2019.
For more information please contact: Jenny Walmsley, Chair of Trustees, 01524 771299 or email@example.com