Friday 1st September 10:00 - 17:00
Lancaster Market Square
Celebrate the Harvest with local food and drink, local crafts and live music…
We will bring local farmers, food businesses, community art and food projects into the heart of Lancaster. Come and join us!
Confirmed stalls include:
- The Fig Tree: locally made bean to bar chocolate.
- The Firebird: wood fired and seasonal pizzas.
- Simply Country and Co: local cheese and puddings.
- Claver Hill food project: no dig local veg
- The Land Workers’ Alliance
- Bowland Smoke House: variety of smoked foods
- Logs Direct: seasoned firewood
- Cockerham Boers: local reared goat meat
- James Greer: falafels!
Food producers and other organisations from Caton-with-Littledale are expected to take part!
If you would like to have a stall or perform get in touch by emailing email@example.com